Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?

    Well?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonSSS View Post
    Well?

    Don't know........ you'd have to ask the Hostboard administrators. I have no use for a "back" button, as I always open threads in new windows.

    Doesn't your browser allow you to right click for a menu with a back function?
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?

    If you go to the top you will see a string ending in "Altec user's board"

    Click on that and it takes you back.
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?

    That's how I do it.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?

    Sorry - I didn't write the software...
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jnorv's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?

    I always thought that the right click for the menu was mouse depended, not browser.

    Jim N

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why doesn't this board have a simple "back" button?

    Quote Originally Posted by jnorv View Post
    I always thought that the right click for the menu was mouse depended, not browser.
    No, mice are pretty universal....... unless maybe you're talking about a Mac. Old Macs only had one mouse button, and I'm not sure how that worked. I don't know about modern Macs.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.